Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Start Afresh

Here it is.  A new blog.  I've let the other one go mainly because I can't remember the password, and I no longer have that email address.  No love lost.  I should start afresh in a new town.  I call it a town, they call it a city.  Booneville, MS is as big as it sounds!  The thing about following a husband's career is that you never know where it will take you, and I sure didn't see it taking us here!!  This is Yankee country for me being from lower Alabama.  Really, 17 miles from the Tennessee state line screams NORTH!! So do these winter temps! (not my pic, but it does the job)




Anywho, the reason I'm posting tonight is to introduce a new item to the shop.  Stop by and check these super cuties out!  I'm so proud of them!  I used the brownie goose pattern "The Henry Pants", and I'm digging every single detail!  These precious babies have everything from cuffs and pockets to buttons and suspenders!  Just what every single little boy needs!  Bear is wearing his for Easter and then every day thereafter.  Yes, I'm that mom.  Run over and give them the once over.  See if they don't steal your heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment