Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Break

I had a lot to do today.  The dishes are piling up.  I don't want to talk about the laundry.  My hubby is out of town on business.  It's Spring Break.  With two kiddos at home, the to-do list got pushed to the side by paint.  In pajamas.




I knew that I wanted to introduce a new pair of shorts in the shop today.  As sort of a challenge to myself, I'm trying to add a new item each week until I run out of fabric options.  It could be awhile...
This weeks addition is another Brownie Goose pattern!  The Tree-Hugger Shorts.  Made to live in, these little cuties hold nothing back.  The cuffs are my favorite part, I believe.  I can't take my eyes off that pocket, though. 



So, tonight I can rest knowing that I have accomplished my one true goal of the day.  Tomorrow, however, watch out Barbie shoes, it's time to vacuum!


No comments:

Post a Comment